1. Holder of the treatment The owner of the personal information provided through this site is FRANCO PUGI LTD (P.I. 07,674,180.968000; rea FI6242285; Euro 90.000,00 social), with registered offices in Scandicci (50018 - FI), Via Pratoni n. 3 int. 27 / Y, and operational headquarters in Via Del Marsh n. 5 / A; p.e.c. email@example.com (hereinafter, for brevity, FRANCO PUGI), which operates as the owner and licensee of FRANCOPUGI FLORENCE brand.
User data is collected and used by Franco PUGI only for purposes directly related to the above site (for example, for recording), its services and sale of products via the web site (in relation therefore to all the requirements for the completion, execution and control of the performance of the commercial contract), as well as to fulfill the obligations required by law, regulation or by legislation and for the exercise of their rights in court, ensuring FRANCO PUGI has the highest level of security in the management of these forms of data in particular with the web site
3. The e-mail module www.francopugi.com site of "CUSTOMER SERVICE" allows interested users to request information about our services and organization of events, providing information such as, name, phone number and e-mail address by filling in the ' form. These data will be used, including the use of IT tools, agents and / or engaged by, FRANCO PUGI only to respond to your request. Personal data entered in the form is necessary for the 'execution of the request and are used by Franco PUGI to provide a better service to the user and to send promotional and / or advertising communications. The user may at any time request the cancellation of the data provided by sending request to the e -mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Conservation and editing of personal data Personal data collected will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected with respect to civil obligations and tax regulations. To ensure that personal data is always accurate and up to date, relevant and complete FRANCO PUGI send you to report any changes to the following email address email@example.com.
8. Close account the user's request and in accordance with the provisions of this section, FRANCO PUGI will close the account and the applicant as soon as possible, remove the personal data. The data may, however, be provided on request of the authorities and police forces for the sake of justice.
10. Cookies The above uses so-called cookies in order to recognize the user's device and to provide more features to the site itself. For more information about cookies and how www.francopugi.com site use them, please visit Policy Cookies on this website